From humble beginnings in a backyard shed to a large scale showroom and facilities located in Campbellfield, Melbourne - the past 20 years has seen the development of Australian Recycled Timber to what it is today.
Since 1990 we have expertly salvaged timbers from demolition sites, woolsheds and wharfs across the country. Our passion for quality is reflected in our products as we only hand select the best timbers available.
We are committed to the future of our environment and procuring new timbers from responsibly managed forests. We hold a FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Chain of Custody certificate; providing a paper trail from well managed forests to the consumer.
We believe FSC certification to be the strongest environmental accreditation in the world, as endorsed by NGOs such as Greenpeace and the World Wildlife Fund. Australian Recycled Timber values integrity.
We guarantee any recycled product you purchase from our company is 100% recycled. We retain our own internal paper trail from the post consumer source of our recycled timber to the end consumer. This will now be enhanced through our FSC Recycled certification.
What is different about recycled timber?
- Unrivalled character and beauty
- Outstanding quality with minimal shrinkage and movement compared to new timber
- Environmentally friendly product that contributes to the protection of old growth forests
- Wide boards and lengths available
- Recycled timber offers individuality and exclusivity
Why choose Australian Recycled Timber?
- We are innovative leaders and experts within the timber industry
- We are adaptable to suit your individual needs and requirements
- Our passion for timber ensures you receive the highest quality products available
- Our timber is expertly hand picked and sourced nationally throughout Australia
- We are committed to providing a natural, sustainable product resulting in minimal harm or damage to our environment
- We offer professional, specialised and friendly advice on what timber species to use in different environments, structures and projects
- We offer professional, specialised and friendly advice regarding installations, coatings and glues
- We are proud to be an Australian business that endeavours to contribute to our local community; sponsoring The Variety Club, Para Olympics, Strength of Women Project and we are an equal opportunity employer
Please click here to contact a member of our Sales Team for a personal consultation.